1. Connect to RMU-Secure with your RMU username & password and navigate to
rmu.edu/mydevices in your browser.
2. Enter your RMU username & password and click Sign On. (This uses your Windows
login, which can be reset at rmu.edu/myrmu)
3. Once signed in you will be presented with the Robert Morris University IT Acceptable
Use Policy. You must read through and agree to this policy. Click Accept to continue.
4. On the Manage My Devices page you will be able to add and edit your personal devices.
5. To add a personal device, click the Add Device button. Give your device a name and
enter its MAC address. Most devices list the MAC address on the back or bottom of the
device, or under its Wi-Fi or Network settings, e.g. AA:BB:CC:11:22:33.
When you have filled out all of the fields click the Submit button.
6. Your registered devices will be listed below. You can have a total of 10 personal devices
registered. Use the provided SSID Name and Password to connect with your registered
devices that are unable to connect to RMU-Secure.
If you need assistance, please contact the IT Help Desk at 412-397-2211,
firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Hale Center, room 205.