* Approximately 83 percent of undergraduate students receive financial aid from RMU.
*The RMU School of Business is accredited by AACSB International-The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Only 5 percent of business schools worldwide share this prestigious designation.
* RMU was one of the first 10 universities to be named a Center of Actuarial Excellence by the Society of Actuaries for its actuarial science program. Currently only 26 universities worldwide have earned this designation. High school students who want to enter RMU's program must score at least a 650 on the mathematics portion of the SAT.
* We offer the only four-year nuclear medicine technology program in western Pennsylvania, as well as the region's only bachelor's degree in manufacturing engineering.
* Eighty-two percent of RMU students complete at least one internship before they graduate, and most of them are paid.
* RMU offers the only ABET-accredited bachelor's degree in manufacturing engineering in western Pennsylvania.
* The Colonials are founding members of the Northeast Conference. They have claimed 43 regular season championships and 44 league tournament titles.
* RMU boasts the only two NCAA Division I ice hockey programs in Pittsburgh.
* Since 1992, Robert Morris has placed 54 student-athletes on Capital One District II Academic All-America Teams. Included in that group are 23 student-athletes that were honored in consecutive years. Nine of those student-athletes went on to earn Capital One Academic All-America honors.
* Forty RMU student-athletes have been honored as the Northeast Conference Scholar-Athlete for their sport since 1988, including four in 2015-16.
* The men’s basketball team’s eight NEC Tournament championships are the most in league history, and the team owns two of the four wins by the conference in the NCAA Tournament.
* RMU also holds seven NEC Tournament titles in volleyball and six in softball.
* The average graduation rate of RMU student athletes is 73 percent. The national average graduation rate for all Division I student-athletes is about 63 percent.
By the Numbers
Location: Moon Township, Pa.
Enrollment: 5,358 (4,486 undergraduate, 872 graduate)
Student Population: 54% male, 46% female, from 45 states and 41 nations
Resident Students: 2,055
International Students: 541
Full-time instructional faculty: 183
Total full-time employees: 636
Student-to-faculty ratio: 15 to 1
Average class size: 21.6
School of Business
School of Communications and Information Systems
School of Education and Social Sciences
School of Engineering, Mathematics, and Science
School of Nursing and Health Sciences
Athletic Affiliation: NCAA Division I
Varsity Sports: 16
Colors: Navy blue, white and red
For more information contact Jonathan Potts at 412-397-5291.