You can filter data in a section if there is an active Filter icon in the section header (or Advanced Filter option).
Use the following steps to filter data in a section. In this example:
1. Click the "Advanced Filter" option.
2. Choose the field you want to filter on.
3. Choose an operator from the drop down list. The available operators depend on the type of field.
Example: The Between operator includes the values entered. For codes “between” 1 and 5, the values 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 are included.
4. Enter a value or partial value for the field you want to filter on.
5. When all filter criteria are entered, click Go to display the filter results.
The number of records retrieved is displayed at the bottom of the section.
On some screens, the results for a field can be sorted in ascending or descending order by clicking on the field label in the column header.