When using the Lookup option you can perform either exact match lookups or partial match lookups. To perform a partial match lookup, use a “%” to replace the unknown information. For example, if searching for a student where you know or recall part of their ID ("R") number, you can enter the known information as R0055%.
1. Select the lookup icon (…)
2. Select the option you want to perform the lookup with. In this example a Person Search is used.
3. Click the 'Advanced Filter option to view the various filtering options via the drop down fields.
4. Enter your filter option (drop down field) and the search option. In this example, R001% where % is a wild card.
5. Once all the filtering criteria is entered, click "Go" (bottom right of the screen).