- RMU is launching The Viewfinder™ campus climate survey to ask your opinions of the University as a workplace. Survey results will provide insight into the factors that shape the experiences and perceptions of diverse individuals on campus and the extent to which RMU employees feel safe, welcome, valued, and respected. Please watch your email on Monday, October 14 for a message with a link to the survey from firstname.lastname@example.org. Your participation is completely voluntary and 100% confidential. Your responses go directly to the survey publisher and RMU receives only aggregated results. The survey will take about 15 minutes to complete.
- Carolina Loyola-Garcia's documentary, "Sobre las Olas, A story of flamenco in the U.S." will be airing on WQED this Saturday, Oct. 12 at 10 p.m. as part of their program Filmmakers Corner. Loyola-Garcia is a professor of Media Arts and produced this video with a Pittsburgh-based crew that included several RMU alumni - Erica Peiffer, Brad Grimm, Brian Cottington, Molly Spurk (DiFiore), and John Marshall. More info can be found here.
- Today, Friday, Oct. 11 from 1-4 all are invited to the Center for Global Engagement Open House. Cider and doughnuts will be served as you meet with the CGE staff and learn about upcoming events and opportunities.
- Wellness week kicks off next Monday, October 14, with various events taking place throughout the entire week. Be sure to check out all the upcoming events and RSVP at rmu.edu/wellness.
- If you are considering earning a master's or doctorate degree, join Graduate Admissions and program directors at the Fall All Graduate & Doctoral Programs Open House. On Oct. 16, drop by Wheatley Center between 4:30 and - 6 p.m. Light refreshment will be served. RSVP here.
- Friday, Oct. 11
- Women's Soccer vs Sacred Heart - 1 p.m. at the North Athletic Complex
- Women's Ice Hockey vs. Minnesota - 3:05 p.m. at the Island Sports Center
- Men's Soccer vs. Bryant - 3:30 at the North Athletic Complex
- Volleyball vs. Fairleigh Dickinson - 7 p.m. at the UPMC Events Center
- Men's Ice Hockey vs. Bentley - 7:05 p.m. at the Island Sports Center
- Saturday, Oct. 12
- Women's Ice Hockey vs Minnesota - 1:05 p.m. at the Island Sports Center
- Volleyball vs. Long Island - 5 p.m. at the UPMC Events Center
- Men's Ice Hockey vs. Bentley - 5:05 p.m. at the Island Sports Center
- Sunday, Oct. 13
- Women's Soccer vs Fairleigh Dickinson - 4 p.m. at the North Athletic Complex
If you do not currently receive the The Minuteman weekly email, please click here to subscribe! During the summer, the Minuteman is published every other week.
ABOUT THE MINUTEMAN
The Minuteman is published weekly by the RMU Department of Public Relations and Marketing for faculty, staff and friends of Robert Morris University. To submit news for publication in The Minuteman, email email@example.com. We cannot guarantee that information submitted after 5 p.m. Wednesday will be published in that week's Minuteman.