RMU offers a range of accelerated degree programs to launch your career sooner and save you money.
Whether you want to earn a bachelor's degree in only three years, add a master's degree in only one year, or go to law school a year ahead of schedule, RMU has an option that suits your ambitions and interests.
Three year programs of study for B.S. and B.A. programs
Earn your bachelor's degree in just three years by choosing from any of these majors, including all business concentrations.
- Criminal Justice BS
- Economics BA
- History BA
- Political Science BA
- Psychology BS
- Social Science BA
- Sociology BA
- Nursing B.S.N. (Second Degree Nursing)
- All BSBA concentrations
4+1 accelerated bachelor to master’s degree programs
Graduate with both a bachelor's and master's degree in five quick years. The best part: keep your merit-based financial aid through your fifth year of study.
- BS in Engineering + Any masters program
- BS in Applied Mathematics, concentration in Financial Mathematics + MBA
- All BSBA concentrations + MBA
- BSBA in Accounting + MS in Taxation
- BS in Health Services Administration + MS in Health Services Administration
- All bachelor’s to MS degrees in
3+2 accelerated bachelor to master’s degree programs
Earn a earn a bachelor's and master's degree in counseling psychology to begin the process of qualifying for professional licensure in five years.
- 3+2 Bachelor’s to MS in Counseling Psychology
Accelerated master’s program
Students in these degree programs can take up to six credits that apply to both a bachelor's and a master's to graduate with two degrees in less time and for less money.
Up to 6 graduate credits apply to the undergraduate and graduate degree.
- Possible if the degree has more than 120 credits in SIHSS
- BS programs in Teacher Education to M.Ed. in Special Education or M.S. in Instructional Leadership
3+3 early entrance to law school programs
RMU offers several options for students to get early admission to law school, and graduate with both their bachelor's and law degree in only six years.